Our Winter Concert is only 1 day away! We’re looking forward to the opportunity to share our music with the community.
We’ve gone over this information in class with the students, and we’ve listed the schedule below:
- 6:30 – 6:50 – Arrive at the high school and store instruments IN cases in the Band Hall. Concert/Varsity/Beginner Band should take their instruments out of the case and leave them on their chairs in the band hall.
- 7:00 – Winter Concert begins with the Dillingham Beginner Band.
- Approx 7:45 – Concert/Varsity/Beginner Band peforms.
- Approx 8:00 – Symphonic Band performs.
- Approx 8:15 – Honors Band performs.
Students from the Piner groups must stay for the entire concert – part of their grade is being a good audience member as well as a performer.
The concert will end around 8:40.
The dress for our concert will be as follows:
Formal Stage Uniform:
• Black Dress Shirt (tucked)
• Black Slacks (ankle length, not jeans)
• Black Socks
• Solid Black shoes (closed toe)
• Note: Ladies can wear alternately wear a solid black dress, knee length or longer, with full shoulder coverage. Shoes must still beclosed toe, black.