The following is an approximate itinerary for the Six Flags Trip on Saturday, May 16th.
- 7:30 am – Meet at the Piner Band Hall
- 8:00 am – Buses depart Sherman for Arlington, TX
- 9:45 am – Buses arrive at Six Flags
- 10:00 am – All students and chaperones enter the park together and go to the designated check-in area
- 10:15 am – Students are allowed to enjoy the park in groups of at least 3
- 1pm-2pm – All students must check in at the chaperone station in person.
- 5:00 pm – All other students meet at the chaperone station to leave as a group
- 5:15 pm – Everyone leaves the park as a group and heads to the buses
- 5:30 pm – Buses depart Six Flags
- 6:45 pm – Arrive at Piner bus lane
If, for some reason, we have to leave early because of weather issue, we’ll make sure the kids call you on our way back so you can arrange to pick them up. Right now, it looks like it shouldn’t start raining until 5pm, when we are scheduled to leave.
Make sure your students have some extra cash for food/drinks/games. We recommend at least $20 to $40. A list of Six Flags’s policies can be found here.
We encourage everyone to wear their band shirts, as it’ll be easier for us to spot everyone!